Supporting the enemieslist project
Those wishing to support the enemieslist project are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may provide support for the project in any of the following ways:
- by donating money
- by becoming a beta tester
- by giving us feedback on the package(s) or on the weblog
- by helping construct tests for QA purposes
- by submitting new spamware signatures
- by extending the m4 package itself or providing other supporting software
- by submitting new generic reverse DNS naming conventions
We will eventually need, but are not currently in need of, the following:
- volunteers to host package distribution mirrors
We are actively searching for grants and other forms of renewable and non-renewable funding to support the project. If you are, or know of, a grant-offering organization willing to fund an open source antispam software project, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks very much for your support. We need all the help we can get in order to defeat spam and save email as a communications medium.
Another way you can support the project is through a direct donation, using the button below.