January 20, 2010
- ISPs could cut spam easily, says expert
NL and TR have seen drops in the number of botnetted PCs? Really?
- Comcast and e360 settle lawsuit
- Settlement in Comcast v. e360Insight
- How is this a win for Comcast?
- Virus attack hits Vista machines, cripples university network
- How could I not? I am the hoopiest frood that ever lived.
- Security architects fear savvy botnet attacks, IPv6 security issues
- Why 2010 Could Be A Bad Year For 'Worst-Practice' Marketers
- An "apples to apples" comparison of the top providers of email marketing software.
- The Devil’s Dictionary, InfoSec Edition
- China pays Web users to find porn amid crackdown
- Do you know where your towel is?
- GOODMAIL AND iCONTACT PARTNER TO OPTIMIZE EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Posted by schampeo at January 20, 2010 4:46 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: